Information for Visitors
Rowers and rowing visitors are always welcome in the ARCW and may use our sanitary facilities. For overnight stays you can either bring a tent and camp on our club grounds or use our club room.
If you are interested in an overnight stay in our club house please note the prices listed below.
Sleeping in our clubroom with sleeping bag: 8€ (unter 18 years old 7 €) pro person.
Camping: 6€ pro person.
Additional cost per garbage bag: 5,00€ disposal charge
All data and prices are subject to change. In addition, there is no claim to the prices and charges published.
How to get here
Akademischer Ruderclub Würzburg
Mergentheimer Str. 11
Coming from the A3 AS – Heidingsfeld
- Drive approx. 2Km along the road in the direction of the city centre
- Take the second exit in the direction of Marktheidenfeld and follow the B8/ Mergentheimer Str.
- After approx. 2,5km turn right at the traffic lights and cross the tram tracks. Ou will find the Dance Club ‚Tanzclub Rot – Gold‘ to your right side
- In front of the Horse Riding Club turn left towards the Rowing Clubs
- GPS coordinates: 49°46’47.20″N 9°55’36.88″E
On the club grounds, there are no parking facilities.